- Arrival to Cusco and transfer to the hotel.
INKA TRAIL - CHILCA - HUAYLLABAMBA
- Early in the morning transfer from your
hotel to the Km. 82, where we will begin the trekking to the Inca Trail.
- Trekking 6-7 hours, visit to the arqueology
group of Patallacta.
- Arrive and camping in Huayllabamba
- Lunch - dinner included
INKA TRAIL - HUAYLLABAMBA - PACAYMAYU
DAY: INKA TRAIL - PACAYMAYU
- Trekking over the original construction of
the inka trail, visiting the arqueological groups of Huancaracay,
Sayacmarca, Conchamarca, Puyupatamarca, finalizando con la visita de
Wiñayhuayna (6-7 hours trekking).
- Lunch, dinner, camping.
DAY: INKA TRAIL -
WIÑAYHUAYNA - MACHU PICCHU
- Treeking until arrive to Machupicchu.
- Visit to Machu Picchu ruins, visit to the
different areas, artesanal, agriculture, houses, jails, the temple of the
sun, the sacred Plaza Intihuatana, the three windows room, the sun watch.
- In the afternoon return to Cusco by train.
Arrival and transfer to the hotel and lodging.
DAY: CUSCO / OUT
- At a proper time transfer to
the airport to take your flight to Lima.
- Lodging in double room
- Breakfast and meals mentioned
in the program.
- Excursions mentioned in the
- Inka Trail (4 days/3nights)
- INKA TRAIL (4 days/3
- Transport in a tourist bus
until km. 82.
- 3 breakfast, 3 lunch and 3
dinner during the Inka trail.
- Porters for camping
- Official tourist guide.
- Entrance to the Inka Trail
and the ruins.
- YOU NEED TO TAKE:
- Back pack, sleeping bag,
rain coat, flash light.
- A bottle of water, tablets
to purify the water.
- Sun block, repent, tablets
for the altitude sicknees.
| Simple Room
* The price for an extra porter
to carry personal luggage is US $60.
to make your Reservation"
Inka Trail Regulations 2004